- Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the website. Using this website (the site) indicates that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to accept these Terms and conditions, you should not use this website.
- We may change our terms and conditions from time to time so you should review them regularly. Your use of this Site will be deemed an acceptance of the terms and conditions existing at that time.
Information About Us
- This Site is operated by Placebuzz Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07858832 and have our registered office at: Building 3, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5YA
Accessing Our Site
- We strive to ensure that our website and the Services are available to you at all times but cannot guarantee that either the website or the Services will operate continuously, without interruptions or be fault free. On occasion, necessary maintenance or upgrade work requires us to make the website and the Services unavailable without notice, but we aim to keep downtime to a minimum. We accept no liability for any interruption or loss of service. We reserve the absolute right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part of our website or the Services, including your access to it.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
Permitted Use Of Our Site
- You must be over eighteen years of age to register on our website and must ensure that the details provided by you on registration are true, accurate, current and complete. It is your responsibility to update and inform us of any changes to the details provided on registration. Although certain parts of our website may be used by anyone who visits without requiring registration, some of the Services require you to register in order to enable us to verify your identity. By registering with the service, you agree that we can send you emails relevant to your account or other Placebuzz Services. We agree not to send you emails of other third party services and offers other than those emails and services relevant to the Site.
- When registering, you will be asked to create a password and you will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and restricting access to your computer, as you will be accountable for any activities conducted under your password. If you believe that someone has accessed your account without your authorisation, please contact our customer service team immediately.
- Subject to clause 10 below you may print and download extracts from the Site for non-commercial provided: no documents or related graphics on the Site are modified in any way; no graphics on the Site are used separately from accompanying text; and no copyright and trade mark notices are removed without prior written permission from us.
- You agree not to: use any part of the materials on this Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors; copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit in any form or by any means any content of this Site, except as permitted above
- You can personalize your URL (web address) by selecting a unique username. It will appear in the address bar of your browser.
- You may not be able to claim a username for several reasons. Usernames can only contain alphanumeric characters. Usernames are not case sensitive. Placebuzz Limited also prevents certain words from being included in usernames which are offensive, insulting, discriminatory are those that offend other contributors. It is not possible to copy a username that someone else has already claimed.
- As part of the rule against misleading usernames, your username must not give the impression that your account has permissions which it does not have. Usernames should also not give the impression that the account may be officially affiliated with a brand, orginisation, corporation or the Foundation or one of its projects without verification.
- In creating a user name you guarantee that neither the registration of the user name nor the manner in which it is used infringes the legal rights of any third party or any applicable laws and regulations.
- We have a no transferability policy. You can't secure a username on one account and then transfer it to another. If we determine that usage of a username is for squatting, passing off or impersonating a brand, name, corporation or affiliation, that username will be reclaimed by Placebuzz. Your username can also be removed at any time without notice at our discretion.
- We are not an estate agents, solicitors or an advice centre. We provide a service whereby estate agents and private individuals may market their properties and you may view property details ('Details') together with other information hosted and developed by us. We do not get involved in any communications between you, the agents and individuals and we do not participate in any part of the transaction. We do not provide legal advice and it is your responsibility to ensure that you obtain advice before entering into agreement or committing to any purchase.
- Details are hosted by us in good faith but are produced directly by agents and private individuals which have not been verified by us. You are responsible for making your own enquiries and we provide no guarantee and accept no responsibility for the accuracy of any information contained within the Details. You are responsible for checking, confirming and satisfying yourself as to the accuracy of any Details.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise specified, we are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Reliance On Information Posted On This Site
- The information contained on this Site is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal or financial advice, services or otherwise. We strongly recommend that any advice and service is obtained from a reputable 3rd party source such a Solicitor, Financial Broker or Housing organisation. Placebubzz disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any user of this Site, or by anyone who may be informed of its contents.Subject to clause 15 below and to the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with use of this Site, including without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising whether caused by negligence or other tort, breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- We do not exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Third Party Material
- This Site may contain material submitted and created by third parties including other Site users. We exclude all liability for any illegality, error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and we take no responsibility for such material.
Links From This Site
- Where this Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them except as may be required by law.
Material Submitted By Us
- By using, saving and or downloading any material on our site you acknowledge that the applicable law applies to the material and governs the relationship between the parties. Any amendment or modifications to the material is subject to agreement between the parties and cannot exclude terms and conditions which governed by the applicable law.
Material Submitted By You
- By submitting any material to us, you: automatically grant us a royalty-free, irrevocable licence to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content; and waive all your moral rights in such materials.You acknowledge that we are not obliged to publish any material submitted by you to third parties.
- You agree not to post any material:that is threatening, defamatory, offensive, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, pornographic, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy; or for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK; or which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting material in breach of clause 21.
Data Protection and Privacy
- If any term, condition, or provision of these terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
Building 3, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5YA
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
- The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, this Site. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law.