Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market.
Est. Mortgage £1,113 per month
Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market
THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, TRADITIONAL MID TERRACE property provides excellent family sized accommodation. Features include three bedrooms, two reception rooms, a modern breakfast kitchen, downstairs WC and a first floor family bathroom. EP Rating D. Council Tax Band B.
Buying a house is all about the location and this home acquires an excellent spot. Perfect for enjoying the convenience and atmosphere associated with city living, the Hagley Road offers a direct route into the City Centre and lies just 0.1 miles from the property- ideal for commuters.
However being situated outside of the city, the location is ideal for families. Amenities such as shopping, banks and cafés are conveniently located on Bearwood Road. Popular local establishments include Tamu cafe, Why Not Coffee and the Craft Inn.
Bearwood is home to the delightful grounds of Warley Woods, popular all year round with visitors and local residents. Additionally, Lightwoods Park is just at the end of the road, providing the ideal escape from the 'hustle and bustle' of everyday life. Lightwoods House is situated within the park. The Grade II-listed house has been lovingly restored to its 18th century glory and is now a high-quality venue for a wide range of community activities as well as public and private events.
Bearwood is also home to locally well regarded schools such as Lightwoods Primary, St. Gregory's Primary and Abbey Infant and Junior Schools; making the location great for families. The area also provides access to local swimming baths and gym facilities.
Bearwood neighbours the town of Harborne, a town that boasts high street shopping, a variety of eateries, entertainment venues and the popular Harborne Leisure Centre.
* Well presented, traditional mid terrace property situated in the heart of Bearwood
* Vestibule entrance and welcoming hallway leading to useful under stairs storage and downstairs WC
* Reception room one to the front with bay window with feature fireplace
* Second reception room with built in storage cupboards and feature fireplace with patio door opening out to the rear garden
* Leading from the second reception room there is a modern style breakfast kitchen with a built in double oven, hob, extractor, fridge, freezer and dishwasher, along with a range of built in wall and base units
* To the first floor there is a double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a further single bedroom overlooking the rear of the property
* A well appointed, modern first floor bathroom, with separate shower, a freestanding bath, wc and wash hand basin
* The second floor has a further double bedroom with a built in storage cupboard, and a additional eaves storage cupboard
* A low maintenance beautifully kept garden with rear access, patio area and Astro turf
* Excellent location for access to Lightwoods Park, Warley Woods and the amenities that Bearwood Road has to offer
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
Property first listed: Over a month ago
The Est. Mortgage is for a 25 years repayment mortgage based on a 10% deposit and a 1.9% annual interest. It is only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage.