Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market.
Est. Mortgage £1,622 per month
Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market
SUMMARY A detached bungalow in very good order and enjoying a westerly aspect, overlooking farmland and, to the far distance, the Bristol Channel. Spacious accommodation currently includes: living room, dining room, kitchen and conservatory. Three double bedrooms, one en-suite. Also adapted shower room. Large garden to the front; driveway parking; garage. Enclosed garden to the rear enjoying a westerly aspect. Potential to extend into attic space as other nearby properties have done.
SITUATION Rhoose is situated along the southern coastal fringe of the Vale of Glamorgan and has convenient access to the B4265 / A4226 "coast road" which provides access to the nearby towns of Llantwit Major (some 7 miles) and Barry (4 miles approximately) together with the City of Cardiff (some 12 miles) and the M4 motorway junctions for commuting further afield. The village offers good local amenities including a general stores, post office, bakers, butchers, pharamacy, Doctors and Dentists surgeries and a primary school. There are also a few hostelries in the locality including the Fontygary Inn, The Highwayman at Fonmon and The Blue Anchor, East Aberthaw.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * A detached, three bedroom bungalow set on a generous plot.
* The bungalow enjoys a westerly aspect and looks over fields and farmlands and, to the far distance, the Bristol Channel.
* Entrance hallway with exposed woodblock flooring which extends through into the lounge and also the dining room.
* Family lounge with broad picture window to the front elevation; double doors lead from here into dining room.
* The dining room links the kitchen to the lounge and has the conservatory beyond.
* Conservatory to the rear of the property looking over the rear garden and enjoying a westerly aspect; double doors open to a patio area with garden beyond.
* Fitted kitchen including a good range of units with space remaining for a dining table.
* Bedroom one is a double bedroom with window to the front elevation and has its own en-suite shower room.
* Bedroom two is a good double bedroom with broad window overlooking rear garden.
* Bedroom three is accessible from dining room and with window overlooking rear garden.
* An adapted shower room has a walk-in shower area.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Entry from Fonmon Road through gated entrance onto long driveway with ample parking.
* Front garden is screened from the road by fencing and hedging.
* Driveway runs past the lawned garden and leads to the garage.
* Garage is accessed via an up and over door.
* To the rear of the property is a garden space running the width of the plot and beyond which is a paddock.
* Rear garden enjoys a westerly aspect looking over fields and, to the far distance, the Bristol Channel is visible.
* Garden itself mainly laid to lawn and is screened from neighbouring properties by hedging.
* Paved patio area accessible directly from kitchen and from conservatory.
* Paths to two sides run from the front to the rear of the property.
NB Sale of the property is subject to Grant of Probate
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connected to the property. Gas fired combi central heating.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.
Property first listed: Over a month ago
The Est. Mortgage is for a 25 years repayment mortgage based on a 10% deposit and a 1.9% annual interest. It is only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage.