Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market.
Est. Mortgage £1,245 per month
Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market
SUMMARY A truly immaculate tended family home on this very popular development. Accommodation includes; lounge, study / playroom, kitchen-dining-living room running the width of the rear of the property opening onto the rear garden. Also cloakroom and utility room. Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. Driveway parking and large garage. Enclosed, sheltered garden to rear.
SITUATION Rhoose offers a mixture of old and new properties located close to the coast. The Village of Rhoose offers a school, a number of shops and eateries and a train station allowing for good transport links. The near by town of Barry offers a great number of facilities and open spaces. Rhoose is situated in the Vale of Glamorgan and is surrounded by some delightful countryside yet is still within easy commuting distance of major centres such as the Capital City of Cardiff and Bridgend, as well as being in close proximity to Cardiff International Airport.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * A detached, modern family home on this very popular development.
* Accommodation has been extremely well cared for throughout and is in immaculate order.
* Porch opens to entrance hallway with tiled flooring extending through into the kitchen/living/dining room. Doors lead to the lounge, and to the study/playroom while the staircase leads to the first floor.
* Generous family lounge with window looking to the front elevation.
* A second reception room / study / playroom also looks to the front elevation.
* Kitchen-living-dining room running the width of the rear of the property with windows looking out over, and double doors opening to, the enclosed rear garden.
* Kitchen area features a particularly good range of contemporary units with appliances, where fitted, to remain and including: gas hob, double electric oven, fully integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
* The kitchen is open plan to a living-dining area with ample space for a dining table and additional seating.
* Separate utility room/cloakroom including a WC and space/plumbing for a washing machine, dryer and additional storage.
* To the first floor is a central landing area with doors leading off to all bedrooms and to the family bathroom.
* Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and its own contemporary en-suite shower room.
* Three further bedrooms all of which are very generously sized and two of which have fitted wardrobes/storage.
* Family bathroom with bath over shower.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Positioned to the corner of Crib Y Sianel and located in an elevated position looking out over Rhoose Point and with sea views from some first floor windows.
* Forecourt garden area edged with timber sleepers through which a path leads to the front porch
* Adjacent, long driveway, running to the side of the property leading to a garage.
* Detached garage (approx. max ?? x ??) with section roller door and power connected. This large garage is a very generous size space and includes eaves storage.
* Pedestrian gate leads from driveway into the rear garden.
* Rear garden is a sheltered space enclosed by high brick walling.
* The garden is accessed primarily from the kitchen/living/dining room, there being a paved patio area leading to a larger lawn.
* Located at the far end of the garden is a deck and a paved seating area.
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas fired central heating.
DIRECTIONS From our Cowbridge Office, head in a westerly direction along the High Street, turning left onto Llantwit Major road. After about 2 miles, turn left at the junction, heading towards Llantwit Major. After a further mile and a half, take the first exit at the roundabout. Continue straight on through both sets of traffic lights, pass the petrol station at Four Cross on the right and turn right at the junction, signposted Rhoose. Travel along this road, through the villages East Aberthaw and Rhoose, passing the school on your right. At the next mini roundabout, turn right towards Barry / Cardiff and, after a further 1/2 a mile, turn right into Pentir y De / Rhoose Point. Drive straight ahead at the first roundabout and take the second right turning into Crib y Sianel.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.
The Est. Mortgage is for a 25 years repayment mortgage based on a 10% deposit and a 1.9% annual interest. It is only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage.