Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market.
Est. Mortgage £1,886 per month
Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market
Dating back to the 18th Century, this Grade II listed period residence offers everything you could want and need! With three reception rooms and six bedrooms, this property also benefits from outbuildings, landscaped gardens and no onward chain.
Dating back to the 18th Century, this Grade II listed period residence is centrally positioned within the sought after village of Normanton-on-Trent which offers two local pubs and a Primary School and falls within a few miles of the well served villages of Sutton-on-Trent and Tuxford. The property has been heavily extended to include accommodation comprising of an inviting entrance hall, formal dining room, impressive drawing room, sitting room, dining kitchen, utility and WC all to the ground floor. The first floor consists of a shower room, bathroom and four double bedrooms with the master benefiting from an ensuite bathroom. The top floor provides a versatile space that offers two further bedrooms and a large landing. Externally however is where this property really comes in to his own. There is a large orangery, summer house/home office and landscaped garden. This property is full of period features, character and charm and must be viewed to appreciate the quality and space this Manor House has to offer.
With flagstone flooring, stairs to the first floor with understairs storage, radiator and doors leading to:
Dining Room 16' 10" x 14' 4" ( 5.13m x 4.37m )
With exposed beams, windows to front and side, open fire with sandstone surround, television point and radiators.
Drawing Room 21' x 13' 10" ( 6.40m x 4.22m )
French door leading to the rear garden, windows to side, exposed beams, multi fuel stove and three radiators.
Family Room 16' 6" x 13' 5" ( 5.03m x 4.09m )
Water vapour fire, exposed beams, radiator and TV point.
Kitchen 19' 9" x 11' 8" ( 6.02m x 3.56m )
With a range of base and wall units including a ceramic sink with mixer taps, Rayburn oil fired range cooker, electric oven and hob, fridge and dishwasher. Windows to side and rear aspect, tiled flooring with under floor heating and door leading to the rear garden.
Fitted with a range of units, oil fired boiler, window to side, tiled flooring plus space for washing machine, freezer and tumble dryer.
Suite including low level WC and wash hand basin.
With windows to front and side, fireplace with iron hearth plus two radiators.
Fitted with bath, wash hand basin, brand new separate shower cubicle, a variety of cupboards, low level WC and heated towel rail. Window to side, radiator, spotlights, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
Windows to side and rear aspect, loft access and two radiators.
Exposed beams, wash hand basin with vanity below and window to the front.
White suite comprising wash hand basin, low level wc, panelled bath with shower over plus extractor fan.
Three piece suite comprising bath, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, wall mounted heater plus exposed beams and extractor fan.
Window to front and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Providing a central office space and play area.
Attic Bedroom Five
With exposed beams, storage heater, window to side and velux window lights. With central office computer and play area.
Attic Bedroom Six
With exposed beams, storage heater, window to side and velux window lights.
To the front of the property is a large driveway with a path leading to the front door.
The fully enclosed rear garden is accessed through a hand gate and offers a flagged terrace, traditional brick store and Orangery with glass roof, tiled flooring a double french doors opening into the garden. There is also a large summer house with both heating, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property first listed: Over a month ago
The Est. Mortgage is for a 25 years repayment mortgage based on a 10% deposit and a 1.9% annual interest. It is only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage.