Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market.
Est. Mortgage £906 per month
Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market
Beautifully presented three bedroom detached family home, which is within walking distance of the town centre. The property has been much improved by the current owners and benefits from a new modern kitchen, windows and doors, cavity wall insulation and combi boiler all done in 2016.
Beautifully presented three bedroom detached family home, which is within walking distance of the town centre. The property has been much improved by the current owners and benefits from a new modern kitchen, windows and doors, cavity wall insulation and combi boiler all done in 2016. As well as this the gutter and facias were also replaced in 2018. Externally there is a private low maintenance rear garden, detached garage and plenty of off street parking.
Retford offers a wealth of facilities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small caf and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
Double glazed front entrance door, wood effect flooring and stairs to the first floor.
Fitted with a wash hand basin set into a vanity unit and a w.c. Heated towel rail, tiled flooring and an extractor fan.
Lounge 24' 4" x 12' into recess ( 7.42m x 3.66m into recess )
Double glazed window and double glazed patio doors to the rear. Electric fireplace with a wooden surround and a stone hearth. Tiled flooring, two vertical radiators. Open into the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 8' ( 2.36m x 2.44m )
Newly fitted kitchen in 2016 which is fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with white quartz worksurfaces and an undermounted sink and drainer. Integrated AEG electric oven, microwave and induction hob. Gloss splash backs, double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 12' 11" ( 3.38m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' x 10' 10" ( 3.05m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator, wall mounted TV point and loft access.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 6' 10" ( 2.41m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and a w.c. Spotlights to the ceiling, chrome towel rail, extractor fan, double glazed window and tiled flooring.
To the rear is a garevlled garden with a paved patio area and outside tap. The garden is fenced and gated to the side.
Garage 15' 8" x 8' 1" ( 4.78m x 2.46m )
Detached garage located at the end of the garden with an up and over door.
There is drive to the front of the property and also double gates leading to the shared drive which also has further parking in front of the garage.
The property benefits from the following;
Cavity wall insulation done in 2016
New boiler fitted in 2016 with a 7 year warranty
New windows and doors fitted in 2016
New guttering and facias fitted 2018
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property first listed: Over a month ago
The Est. Mortgage is for a 25 years repayment mortgage based on a 10% deposit and a 1.9% annual interest. It is only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage.