Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market.
Est. Mortgage £510 per month
Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market
Beautifully presented throughout to include a lovely family kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms, generous well kept gardens and off street parking. Positioned in a popular and well established area to the fringes of Retford with superb local schools and ideal for commuters.
Retford offers a wealth of facilities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small caf and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 15 miles.
Fitted with wc, wash hand basin, neutral decor and tiled flooring.
Lounge 14' into bay x 11' 5" max ( 4.27m into bay x 3.48m max )
With modern decor, double glazed box bay window and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 26' x 11' 5" ( 7.92m x 3.48m )
Fitted kitchen with traditional shaker style wall and base units, 1 1/2 ceramic sink and drainer unit, complementary work surfaces and splash back tiling. Fitted with integrated electric oven and gas hob with space for dish washer and washing machine. Two double glazed windows and a double glazed door.
Conservatory 14' 8" x 8' 9" ( 4.47m x 2.67m )
With double glazed windows and doors, space for fridge and dryer and laminate flooring.
Staircase leading to landing, central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 15' 6" max x 11' 10" ( 4.72m max x 3.61m )
Neutral decor with fitted storage, central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 8' 5" max x 10' 6" ( 2.57m max x 3.20m )
With modern decor, central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Bathroom 12' 2" x 6' 5" ( 3.71m x 1.96m )
Spacious bathroom fitted with wc, wash hand basin and L-shaped bath tub with shower above. With fitted storage, heated towel rail, tiled flooring and double glazed window.
2nd staircase leading to landing with vellux style window.
Attic Room 1 15' 2" max x 10' 8" to centre spot ( 4.62m max x 3.25m to centre spot )
Modern decor with vellux style window.
Attic Room 2 8' 6" to centre point x 11' 3" ( 2.59m to centre point x 3.43m )
Modern decor with vellux style window.
With pebbled area to the front.
Larger then average lawned garden enclosed with wall and fence, with decked area and paved area with shed.
Driveway parking to the side of the property for 2 cars end to end.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property first listed: Over a month ago
The Est. Mortgage is for a 25 years repayment mortgage based on a 10% deposit and a 1.9% annual interest. It is only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage.