Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market.
Est. Mortgage £642 per month
Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market
**NO UPWARD CHAIN** Two double bedroom detached bungalow ideally located on a small cul de sac development in the heart of the well served village of Clarborough. With gardens and garage, nearby village shop and pub. Lovely walks. Good transport links.
In the nearby Georgian market town of Retford are a wealth of further facilities including supermarkets, boutiques, restaurants, two theatres and a sports centre. There is a town centre park with a children's splash park and adventure playground, and a bustling market in the market square. The rail link from the town takes just one hour and twenty minutes to London, the A1 is just 9 miles away and for those travelling further afield Robin Hood International airport is just 15 miles from here.
Double glazed window and door.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit and w.c. Double glazed window and a wall mounted Baxi boiler and fully tiled walls.
Lounge 21' 6" x 10' 6" ( 6.55m x 3.20m )
Two double glazed windows, two central heating radiators.
Dining Room 12' 2" plus recess x 9' 3" ( 3.71m plus recess x 2.82m )
Double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 23' 3" x 8' 9" ( 7.09m x 2.67m )
Fitted with a range of medium oak wall and base units, worksurfaces and an asterite sink and drainer. Integrated electric double oven and an integrated gas hob with an extractor above. Space for a washing machine and space for a fridge. Complementary flooring, central heating radiator, two double glazed windows and patio doors.
Loft access to a boarded loft with velux window
Bedroom 1 15' 1" to rearof wardrobes x 10' 3" ( 4.60m to rearof wardrobes x 3.12m )
Fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator.
Conservatory 10' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.57m )
Double glazed french doors and windows.
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 9' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator and a storage cupboard.
Three piece suite with a shower above the bath, central heating radiator and a single glazed internal window.
Open plan lawned and paved garden to the front. To the rear is a lawned garden with a patio area, enclosed by fence and hedge and gated to the side.
To the side is a paved driveway which leads to the garage.
Single garage with an up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property first listed: Over a month ago
The Est. Mortgage is for a 25 years repayment mortgage based on a 10% deposit and a 1.9% annual interest. It is only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage.