Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market.
Est. Mortgage £1,471 per month
Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market
EXECUTIVE DETACHED BUNGALOW IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION! THis home has been presented to a high standard with versatile accommodation ideal for a variety of lifestyles with accommodation to include three double bedrooms and two reception rooms. Call now!!
Presented to an incredibly high standard, this immaculately maintained executive detached bungalow is quietly positioned on a cul-de-sac within an extremely sought after area of Newark. With brilliant and easy access to Newark town centre and the A1, the bungalow's accommodation comprises of a generous entrance hallway, dual aspect lounge, bay fronted dining room, modern Utopia fitted dining kitchen, utility room, four piece family bathroom and three double bedrooms with the master benefiting from a luxurious ensuite shower room. Outside, the bungalow further benefits from a detached double garage with electric door, off road parking to the front of the garage and a wonderfully enclosed West facing rear garden. Internal viewing of this bungalow is essential to appreciate the quality and versatility it has to offer.
Accessed via a part obscured entrance door and full height side windows, oak style flooring, coved ceiling, radiator and alarm panel.
With wood effect porcelanosa tiled flooring, radiator, extractor and a German fitted two piece suite comprising of a Duravit low level WC and wash hand basin.
Lounge 17' 4" x 14' 8" ( 5.28m x 4.47m )
Windows to front and side aspect, ceiling spotlights, two radiators and a gas fire with marble hearth
Dining Room 12' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.02m )
Dining Kitchen 14' 1" x 13' 4" ( 4.29m x 4.06m )
Luxurious kitchen with Indian slate tiled flooring and a Utopia fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces, one and half sink and drainer, Miele oven, Miele warming drawer, Miele coffee machine, four ring induction hob with Elica extractor over, wine cooler, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher and tambour shutters providing storage. Additionally, there is a window to rear aspect, double doors to the garden, radiator, coved ceiling and ceiling spotlights.
Part obscured door to the side aspect, continuation of Indian slate tiled flooring, radiator and wall and base units with sink, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and wall mounted gas boiler.
Loft access, coved ceiling, radiator and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 11' 3" ( 3.99m x 3.43m )
Windows to rear aspect, radiator, coved ceiling and two double wardrobes.
Obscured window to side aspect, tiled walls and floors, ceiling spotlights, extractor, radiator and German fitted suite comprising of Duravit low level WC, his and hers pedestal wash hand basins and large shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.23m x 2.95m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator, coved ceiling and fully fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.95m )
Window to front aspect, radiator, coved ceiling and oak style flooring.
Obscured window to rear aspect, tiled floor, part tiled walls, radiator, extractor and German fitted suite comprising of a Duravit low level, wash hand basin, bath and separate shower cubicle.
The front is mainly gravelled with a paved walkway to the front door and a variety of plants, shrubs and hedging. The side of the property provides a tarmac driveway offering off road parking and access to the double garage. There is a gated access to the rear garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with a paved seating area and a variety of plants, shrubs and trees making the garden wonderfully enclosed.
With electric door, power, light and personnel door to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property first listed: Over a month ago
The Est. Mortgage is for a 25 years repayment mortgage based on a 10% deposit and a 1.9% annual interest. It is only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage.