Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market.
Est. Mortgage £1,283 per month
Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market
Stunning executive style four double bedroom detached home. Enviably positioned on its own 50 metre leafy lane which affords privacy little or no traffic noise to the fringes of the well served village of Ollerton. Ideal for families and well positioned for commuters. Double garage.
Positioned in the well served village of Ollerton, Nottinghamshire. The village offers many amenities including supermarkets, speciality shops and primary schools. The local leisure centre offers a wealth of activities for families and the world famous Sherwood Forest County Park, home of Robin Hood is accessed within 3 miles. Ollerton is ideally located for the cities of Nottingham in 20 miles, Sheffield in 29 miles. The A1 motorway is approximately 9 miles away and for those travelling further afield, there is a main line train station located at Retford approximately 10 miles away. Doncaster international airport approximately 23 miles away.
Double glazed door, central heating radiator and understairs storage. Doors leading to the garage and all ground floor accommodation.
Cloakroom 5' 10" x 5' 8" ( 1.78m x 1.73m )
Fitted with a wash hand basin an w.c. Complementary flooring and, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Lounge 12' extending to 14' 9" x 21' 1" ( 3.66m extending to 4.50m x 6.43m )
Double glazed bow window, double doors to the conservatory and a woodburning stove. CCTV Recorder, Sky, BT, phone points and two radiators.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.61m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window, double doors to the lounge and a central heating radiator.
Cream shaker style full length cupboards, central heating radiator, space for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 11' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.40m )
Fitted with a range of blue wooden wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer and splashback tiling, Integrated electric hob with an extractor above plus an integrated double oven plus an integrated fridge. Double glazed window, tiled flooring, central heating radiator and space for a fridge freezer.
Conservatory 12' 9" x 12' ( 3.89m x 3.66m )
Double glazed windows and doors plus and a central heating radiator. Two wall lights and two double electric sockets.
Central heating radiator, alarm panel with 360 degree sensor and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.58m )
Surround sound speakers, wifi TV and phone point, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and a double glazed window. Light switch for the attic.
Fitted with a hand basin, shower cubicle with a waterfall shower and a touch sensitive toilet. Illuminated demist mirror with Bluetooth capability. Extractor fan, sockets for a shaver/electric toothbrush. beamed ceiling, tiled flooring, heated towel rail and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 10' 7" ( 2.97m x 3.23m )
Fitted wardrobes, TV point, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 11' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator and a TV point.
Bedroom 4 14' 10" max x 10' 3" max ( 4.52m max x 3.12m max )
An L shaped room with a double glazed window, TV point and a central heating radiator
Three piece suite, two double glazed windows, central heating radiator, electrical razor point, fitted storage and complementary flooring.
A gated block paved driveway with parking for up to 8 cars leads to the garage.
Garage 18' 4" x 18' 1" ( 5.59m x 5.51m )
Double garage with electric up and over doors, power and a heat pump system and an oil boiler for hot water.
A gravelled lane leads to generous wrap around lawned gardens with a variety of plants and shrubs and trees. The gardens also has CCTV and a large summer house with power and light. The garden has the benfit of its own power distribution. There is also a hard standing BBQ area with a TV to watch whilst relaxing in the hot tub (available by negotiation) The hot tub offers 3 seats and two lounges, 65 hydrotherapy massage jets, LED lighting inbuilt speakers via bluetooth and LED lighting.
Alarm System/ Cctv
Alarm system with 3 panels, front, rear and first floor fitted with multiple sensors throughout. The alarm can be controlled via a phone or key fob. The alarm system and CCTV was fitted by AT Alarms with state of the art technology.
14 Solar panels feed in tariff, 4 kw capacity. With phone app
- Newly installed 14kw Mitsubishi heat source pump with 14 new radiators throughout. Controlled via home panel and phone app.
- Hot water oil boiler, 4 years old with oil tank to the front with a capacity of approx. 1300 litres and lasts approx. 8 years (cost approx. currently 500 to fill)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property first listed: Over a month ago
The Est. Mortgage is for a 25 years repayment mortgage based on a 10% deposit and a 1.9% annual interest. It is only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage.