Est. Mortgage £453 per month
GUIDE PRICE 115,000- 120,000
Offered for sale is this well presented THREE bedroom family home, in the village location of Creswell being close to local shops as well as having good transport links. With many desirable qualities including having no onward chain, early viewings are recommended.
William H Brown are pleased to be the selling agent of this well presented THREE bedroom family home, in the village location of Creswell being close to local shops as well as having good transport links. In brief the property comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge and kitchen/diner to the ground floor. Whilst the first floor comprises of landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom. To the exterior is a driveway providing off street parking and to the rear is a lovely enclosed generous garden with a pond and water feature. With many desirable qualities including having no onward chain and being in a well established village location, early viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate the property on offer.
Wood Avenue, Creswell
Double glazed entrance doors, storage cupboard, radiator, vinyl flooring, telephone point and stairs leading to the first floor.
Side facing double glazed window and WC.
Lounge 15' x 10' 5" ( 4.57m x 3.17m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator, TV point and archway through to the kitchen.
Kitchen/ Diner 13' 7" x 11' ( 4.14m x 3.35m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units along with work surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with splashback tiling, electric cooker and hood, filter extractor, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas fire, combi boiler and rear facing double glazed window.
Rear facing double glazed window, storage cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 2" max into recess x 11' 1" ( 4.01m max into recess x 3.38m )
Rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 6" into alcove ( 3.20m x 2.90m into alcove )
Front facing double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.36m )
Rear facing double glazed window and radiator.
With a white three piece suite comprising of WC, hand wash basin, shower cubicle, part tiled, radiator and front facing double glazed window.
To the front is a resin driveway providing off street parking with a path to the side and a hedge perimeter.
To the rear is a lovely enclosed generous garden with lawn area with low hedge boundary, koi pond with water feature, greenhouse, shed and mature ornamental trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property first listed: Over a month ago
The Est. Mortgage is for a 25 years repayment mortgage based on a 10% deposit and a 1.9% annual interest. It is only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage.