Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market.
Est. Mortgage £491 per month
Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market
Offered for sale is this well presented TWO bedroom home, in the sought after village location of Whitwell, being close to local schools and shops. This unique character property needs to be viewed to fully appreciate the scale of the property on offer.
William H Brown are pleased to be the selling agent of this unique TWO bedroom home, in the sought after village location of Whitwell, being close to local schools and shops. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen and utility room to the ground floor. Whilst the first floor comprises two good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. To the exterior is on street parking and a lovely enclosed garden with lawn area and patio. This unique character property needs to be viewed to fully appreciate the scale of the property on offer.
Bakestone Moor, Whitwell
Double glazed entrance door and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 12' x 11' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.56m )
Front facing double glazed window, inset multi fuel log burner, laminate flooring and TV point.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 9' 4" ( 4.47m x 2.84m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units along with worksurfaces incorporating traditional ceramic basin with splashback tiling, integrated oven with hob and cooker hood, integrated fridge/freezer, combi boiler, radiator, door to the rear and two rear facing double glazed windows.
Bedroom One 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
Front facing double glazed window, built in cupboard, open fireplace and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 7' 3" ( 2.77m x 2.21m )
Rear facing double glazed window, loft access and radiator.
Currently used for wine/ domestic storage.
Three piece suite comprising of low level WC, hand wash basin with splashback tiling, free standing bath and rear facing double glazed window.
To the rear is an enclosed garden with a decking area, lawn area, shed and graveled area to the bottom.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property first listed: Over a month ago
The Est. Mortgage is for a 25 years repayment mortgage based on a 10% deposit and a 1.9% annual interest. It is only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage.