Est. Mortgage £868 per month
*GUIDE PRICE 230,000 - 240,000* Ideally located within the sought after village of Farndon, this detached home is perfect for a growing family and offers immaculate accommodation to briefly include two reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, utility, three bedrooms, ensuite and bathroom.
*GUIDE PRICE 230,000 - 240,000* An improved and refurbished three bedroom detached house offered with no upward chain. The immaculately presented living accommodation comprises brand new kitchen with pantry cupboard, separate dining room, bay fronted living room and covered utility area with two further storage rooms to the ground floor. To the first floor, there is the family bathroom and three bedrooms with one dorma bedroom with ensuite shower room. There is a wrap around garden laid to lawn, a tarmac driveway to the front and a single garage. Gas central heating, alarm and double glazing throughout.
Farndon is a popular village with good access to the A46, making both Leicester and Nottingham very much in reach. The market town of Newark is only 3 miles away, offers good amenities and has a main line railway station offering a fast rail link to London. New electrics, central heating boiler, oak doors throughout, kitchen, shower room, bathroom and carpets.
Part obscured entrance door, radiator, wood effect flooring, doors giving access to the lounge, dining room and inner hallway.
Lounge 15' 5" in to bay window x 12' 3" ( 4.70m in to bay window x 3.73m )
Bay window to front aspect, radiator, feature fireplace and coved ceiling.
Dining Room 14' 11" x 8' 2" ( 4.55m x 2.49m )
Window to side aspect, obscured porthole window to front aspect, radiator and coved ceiling.
Carpeted flooring, stairs leading to the first floor, radiator, 'Honeywell' wall mounted thermostat and alarm control panel.
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 10" x 9' 8" ( 4.52m x 2.95m )
Window to side aspect and window to the utility, obscured door to the side garden, pantry cupboard with obscured window to side, coved ceiling, ceiling spotlights, radiator and recently fitted kitchen with sink and drainer, NEFF double oven, warming drawer, NEFF dishwaser four ring induction hob with extractor over and integrated fridge freezer.
Utility Area 14' 2" x 13' 2" ( 4.32m x 4.01m )
With polycarbonate roof, obscured door to rear aspect, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, door to garage, doors to stores and cupboard housing the gas combination boiler (fitted in 2020).
Store One 8' 5" x 6' 10" ( 2.57m x 2.08m )
Window to rear aspect, power and light.
Store Two 8' 6" x 3' 3" ( 2.59m x 0.99m )
Power and light.
First Floor Landing
Window to side aspect, radiator, smoke alarm, loft access and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.63m )
Window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 11' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.63m )
Window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 7' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.41m )
Newly built dorma bedroom with window to rear aspect, ceiling spotlights and radiator.
Obscured window to rear aspect, ceiling spotlights, extractor, heated towel rail and three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
Obscured side window to side aspect, radiator, shaver point, tiled walls and a three piece suite comprises a low level WC, wash hand basin with unit below and a panel bath with shower.
Up and over door, wall mounted shelving storage with small work bench under, power and light.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and is predominantly laid to lawn with gravelled seating areas. The front is accessed via double wrought iron gates with newly tarmac driveway providing off road parking and there is a low level brick wall surrounding the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property first listed: Over a month ago
The Est. Mortgage is for a 25 years repayment mortgage based on a 10% deposit and a 1.9% annual interest. It is only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage.