Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market.
Est. Mortgage £736 per month
Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market
End of terraced town house set over three floors with balcony, enclosed garden and integral garage. Located within the popular Village of Fernwood with local shop, primary school, park and soon coming secondary school all within easy reach.
End of terraced town house set over three floors with balcony, enclosed garden and integral garage. Located within the popular Village of Fernwood with local shop, primary school, park and soon coming secondary school all within easy reach. The ground floor consists of Utility Room, Cloak Room and Fourth Bedroom / Study, currently being used as a child's play room. The first floor has open plan kitchen / diner, L shaped Living room and Balcony overlooking the front of the property and green areas. Finally the second floor has two double bedrooms and a singe room with en-suite to master and family shower room. The garden at the rear is enclosed and the front of the property has a hard standing driveway leading to the integral garage.
Radiator, stairs leading to the first floor landing, understairs storage and access to the garage.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator and extractor.
Utility Room 6' 4" x 5' 11" ( 1.93m x 1.80m )
Base units with plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer, radiator, wall mounted boiler, extractor and door leading to the garden.
Bedroom Four / Study 9' 5" x 9' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.79m )
Radiator and French doors leading out to the patio.
First Floor Landing
Radiator and stairs leading to the second floor landing.
Kitchen / Diner 16' x 9' 5" max narrowing to 5' 11" ( 4.88m x 2.87m max narrowing to 1.80m )
With range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and grill, gas hob with extractor over, plumbing for dish washer, space for fridge freezer, two radiators and two double glazed windows to the rear.
Living Room 17' 4" Nr to 11' x 16' Nr to 8'5" ( 5.28m Nr to 11' x 4.88m Nr to 8'5" )
L shaped living room with gas fire and surround, two radiators, double glazed window to the front and French doors leading to the balcony.
Railed balcony with seating area over looking the front of the property and green area.
Second Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing water tank and shelving, loft access, radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 9' 7" to Wardrobes x 8' 9" ( 2.92m to Wardrobes x 2.67m )
Fitted wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Low level WC, was hand basin, shower cubicle. radiator, extractor and obscure double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" to Wardrobe x 8' 4" excluding door recess ( 2.67m to Wardrobe x 2.54m excluding door recess )
Fitted wardrobe, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 6' 11" into alcove ( 3.43m x 2.11m into alcove )
Radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, double shower, radiator and extractor.
Hard standing driveway leading to the front door and garage, outside storage shed and access to the side. Lawned rear garden with patio area and outside tap enclosed with timber fencing and gated access to the side.
Integral single garage with power, lighting, up and over door and door leading to the hallway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property first listed: Over a month ago
The Est. Mortgage is for a 25 years repayment mortgage based on a 10% deposit and a 1.9% annual interest. It is only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage.