Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market.
Est. Mortgage £340 per month
Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market
If you are looking for a starter home that would be perfect as a first time purchase, or make a brilliant investment property, with a new combi boiler fitted about 2 years ago by British Gas and externally clad by FCC to maximise the insulation and keep bills low. then we really do have a NewHome4U
FREE & OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK INDEPENDENT MORTGAGE ADVICE call LoveMortgages.co.uk on[use Contact Agent Button] its definitely worth 5 minutes of your life, just see if they can beat your original quote, you have nothing to lose but could save so much ??
* Have you got a place to sell? Talk to New Home 4U, which is an Award Winning Estate Agent for Exceptional Sales for the past 2 years that puts us in the TOP 3% of Estate Agents in the UK, backed by ( ... ) and The Property Academy *
Do you like the photos, then maybe you would like to view this home? One of the best things about New Home 4U is, we OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK and are physically in the office just so that you can view, like no other estate agent in Flintshire.
Sitting yards from the Jones garage and convenience store to save you the walk into town, we find this little jewel of a home. Small but perfectly formed it represents excellent value and, as the current owner informs me that it has been recently fetching £500 pm on the rental market, it could be a profitable investment for the next lucky owner. With the legal obligations on landlords in mind, it has also been fitted with hard wired smoke alarms for additional peace of mind. At the same time, with properties within this price range becoming ever more scarce it could be the first step onto the home owning ladder for someone starting out in life.
This is part of a terrace of similar homes which have all benefitted from the external cladding recently fitted by Flintshire County Council, something that has had a tremendous effect on the insulation and thus running costs, as you get to keep the heat you pay for which can only be a good thing. At the same time, new UPVC double glazed window units were also fitted deadening the sound of traffic from main road.
Opening the front door off the street we enter straight into the lounge, where the open tread staircase rises before us. The lounge is as you would expect, cosy and with an atmosphere typical of any little cottage which is something that many smaller new build homes fail to emulate. This room and indeed, the whole house is kept snug and warm by the central heating, newly installed less than two years ago courtesy of British Gas. The full cottage effect may be slightly improved by an open fire or log burner but to my mind, the convenience of the current arrangement more than makes up for this.
The room narrows slightly as we more through into the kitchen area with its practical and attractive stone look-alike vinyl floor covering. A row of units line one wall and provides spaces for the automatic washing machine and the free standing cooker. Against the opposite wall there is room for a tall fridge freezer while a further set of unit cupboards with work tops above cater for additional storage space. Light in here is provided by the large window overlooking the rear garden.
A door at the end takes us into a small lobby off which is the bathroom. Although without an external window this does not feel remotely claustrophobic thanks to more than adequate artificial lighting and its generous size. The room is tiled to half height throughout, rising to full height around the bath and features a pedestal hand basin, lavatory and a large corner bath with a shower above.
Stepping out into the garden is, if I am honest, less impressive. There is an area of uneven concrete which provides somewhere to sit and chill out with a drink and a raised bed that would lend itself to a floral display or herb garden, before the path leads us down to a section of quite well kept grass but where the fences are in need of attention. At the moment it area has an air of neglect but I am sure that an afternoon of enthusiasm and sweat could transform it into something rather special. After all, everyone wants to put their own stamp on any home, so here is your chance.
Moving back indoors and up the stairs, in front of us and overlooking the rear garden is the first of the bedrooms. My immediate impression was that the room was far bigger than I had imagined, actually being a perfectly comfortable double bedroom. The feeling of being in a cottage that I felt downstairs is further reinforced in here by the way the ceiling follows the slope of the roof, giving an eye catching and slightly quirky appearance. It is not quite square in shape, being compromised by the large airing cupboard in one corner, but this gives the advantage of providing additional storage while also housing the freshly installed gas boiler.
Adjacent to here, overlooking the front of the home is the remaining bedroom. As you can see, this is a difficult home in which to get lost This is again, a generously proportioned room with a ceiling sloping slightly in a similar way to the other room, but this does not affect the available space in any way. And speaking of space, in here there is currently a large double bed with twin bedside cabinets, a long chest of drawers and a recess in the wall formed where the stair well rises, that cries out for some doors fitting across it. This would transform it into a sizeable fitted wardrobe, the only thing presently lacking.
Front Of Home: -
Lounge: - 3.21 x 3.66 (10'6" x 12'0") -
Kitchen: - 3.66 x 1.85 (12'0" x 6'0") -
Family Bathroom: - 2.76 x 1.50 (9'0" x 4'11") -
Master Bedroom: - 3.52 x 2.81 (11'6" x 9'2") -
Bedroom Two: - 2.28 x 3.66 (7'5" x 12'0") -
COUNCIL TAX BAND: A
ELECTRIC & GAS BILLS: £50pm
WATER BILL: TBA
*PLEASE NOTE* Photos are taken with a WIDE ANGLE CAMERA so PLEASE LOOK at the 3D & 2D floor plans for approximate room sizes as we dont want you turning up at the home and being disappointed, courtesy of planstosell.co.uk:
All in all this is the sort of home that is never on the market for long, being the target of investors and first time buyers alike. For either of these categories of buyer, it represents excellent value be it as a family home or a profitable venture. The recently installed gas boiler is an undeniable bonus and the insulating cladding makes it both snug and highly efficient. It is conveniently positioned to take advantage of the facilities and employment Flint has to offer and is highly accessible from the major road network for any commuting the new owner finds necessary. The garden will need a little effort but this is small beer in the overall scheme of things and unlikely to deter prospective purchasers.
Now, unlike the other estate agents, we actually OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK and are physically in the office, so that you can view this home when you want but please respect the owners wishes, as they would yours and call us as we accompany every viewing [use Contact Agent Button]
Remember to check out our genuine 5 * STAR GOOGLE REVIEWS that have been added by real people like yourself If you like us, invite us round to value your home, it wont cost you a penny and we have over 30 years experience in the industry to get you the best and most realistic price for your home so we can tell you exactly what your home is worth today!
FFREE & OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK INDEPENDENT MORTGAGE ADVICE call LoveMortgages.co.uk on[use Contact Agent Button] its definitely worth 5 minutes of your life, just see if they can beat your original quote, you have nothing to lose but could save so much ??
ARE YOU THINKING OF SELLING YOUR PROPERTY TRY NewHome4U WHY??
1. WE GIVE YOU PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS that means nice clean crisp shots of your home.
2. WE ARE PHYSICALLY IN THE OFFICE 7 DAYS A WEEK (like no other estate agent)
3. HIGHEST GOOGLE RATED AGENT IN MOLD (& SURROUNDING AREAS)
4. PREMIUM LISTINGS ON ( ... ) @ NO EXTRA CHARGE
5. FEATURED PROPERTY @ NO EXTRA CHARGE
6. FRIENDLIEST STAFF SO POP IN FOR A CUPPA AND SEE
7. ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE ONLY COST YOU £45!!!
(if these arent reasons enough to sell with NewHome4U, then youre right, there are other agents out there who I think may be better for you ?? )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact NewHome4U Ltd and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS. NEITHER NEWHOME4U Ltd NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY!
UNAUTHORISED COPY OF THESE SALES PARTICULARS OR PHOTOGRAPHS WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION PLEASE ASK NEWHOME4U LTD FOR PERMISSION AS WE OWN THE RIGHTS!
Property first listed: Over a month ago
The Est. Mortgage is for a 25 years repayment mortgage based on a 10% deposit and a 1.9% annual interest. It is only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage.