Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market.
Est. Mortgage £1,132 per month
Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market
An immaculately presented bungalow offering three bedrooms, two reception rooms and a gorgeous landscaped gardens.
Located in the sought after village of North Muskham, this detached bungalow is marketed with no onward chain and is ready to move in to!
The property's accommodation comprises of an entrance porch, entrance hallway, dual aspect lounge, separate dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility room, WC, family bathroom and three bedrooms with the master benefiting from an ensuite. Externally, the property boasts wonderfully landscaped gardens, a detached single garage and off road parking. In addition, the bungalow offers immaculately presented accommodation and a great blank canvas for someone to put their stamp on.
Accessed via a partly glazed door, double glazed window to front aspect, quarry tiled flooring and glazed door and side panel leading in to the entrance hallway.
Two radiators, coved ceiling, loft access and airing cupboard.
Lounge 21' 5" x 11' 11" ( 6.53m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect, two radiators, feature fireplace and coved ceiling.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.41m )
Double glazed doors leading on to the garden, double glazed window to side aspect and radiator,
Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, tiled flooring, range of wall and base units with one and a half sink and drain unit, electric oven and hob, radiator.
Utility Room 6' 11" x 6' 11" ( 2.11m x 2.11m )
Tiled flooring, part glazed door to the garden and oil boiler.
Tiled flooring, low level WC, wash hand basin and radiator,
Bedroom One 13' x 11' 9" includes wardrobes ( 3.96m x 3.58m includes wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect, corner wash hand basin, low level WC, shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and built in furniture.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 7' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect, radiator and three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath.
Detached garage with up and over door with personal door to the rear, power and light.
The property offers wonderfully landscaped gardens with a tarmac driveway providing off road parking. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrubs. The rear garden has a large patio area, generous lawned areas with a variety of plants, shrubs and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property first listed: Over a month ago
The Est. Mortgage is for a 25 years repayment mortgage based on a 10% deposit and a 1.9% annual interest. It is only intended as a guide. Make sure you obtain accurate figures from your lender before committing to any mortgage. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage.