Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market.
Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market
Description A fully modernised and incredibly spacious, newly decorated, sixth floor two bedroomed apartment with lift access, situated in this fabulous location. The property benefits from a quality fitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances, open to dining area and generous sized sitting room with patio doors leading to the balcony, with far reaching views across Harrogate and Nidderdale. There are two double bedrooms, one having shower cubicle, and both having fitted wardrobes along with a fabulous modern house shower room with separate WC. In addition, there is a private single garage with light and power (Number 79). There are attractive, well maintained communal areas and immaculate communal gardens along with visitor parking. There is also a ground floor lockable storeroom. The property has electric heating and double glazing.
Location Park Place is located adjacent to Harrogate's famous Stray with superb views over Harrogate and Nidderdale. The town centre is within level walking distance with all its amenities including retail, restaurants, cafés and with easy access to the bus and rail stations.
Unfurnished Floor and window coverings, cooker, refrigerator, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher included.
Directions In Harrogate town centre, proceed over Station Bridge, continue straight on along North Park Road, as you approach The Stray, take a left on to Coach Road. Go along here, take the next left and as you then turn left on to Park Parade, Park Place is on the right.
Brief Terms 1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold tenancy for an initial term of 12 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Sorry, no children, no pets and no smokers.
4. You will be required to complete an application form to secure the property and pay a 'part security holding deposit' thus providing you with exclusivity during the referencing period.
5. If a property renewal is offered when the fixed term has expired, a tenant will not pay any tenancy renewal fees for extending the tenancy.
6. We have been advised by the Harrogate Borough Council that the property is in Band D for the purpose of Council Tax.
7. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is accepted and 'part security deposit paid', pending receipt of references.
8. In order to comply with the Right to Rent legislation, with your application form we will need to see your Passport, or national Identity card. Also required will be proof of residency in the form of a Utility bill or bank statement not more than three months old.
9. This property will be managed by Feather Smailes Scales LLP.
10. Feather Smailes Scales are members of The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (The Dispute Service) and the security deposit paid by the tenant will be held in the scheme and fully protected under the terms of the contract.