Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market.
Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market
Description A three bedroom, two bathroom, stone built farm cottage, located within this select hamlet, offering well-maintained characterful accommodation, equipped with oil central heating and double glazing. The property has been tastefully decorated and offers flexible accommodation suited to a variety of family lifestyles. There is a private rear garden and patio, level front garden and good sized garage, we strongly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate the property.
Location Situated with stunning views over Yorkshire countryside to the front elevation and with good road access to Harrogate, Otley, Leeds and beyond plus the very well positioned Sun Inn at Norwood within a few minutes walk.
Unfurnished Floor and window coverings, cooker, refrigerator, freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher included.
Directions From West Park in Harrogate town centre continue down Parliament Street in the left hand lane. At the traffic lights (now the centre lane) continue up the hill onto Ripon Road. At the roundabout turn left onto Skipton Road. Continue to the Menwith Hill crossroads and turn left onto the B6451 signposted Fewston, Norwood, Farnley. Continue down the hill and the property is on the left hand side, before you get to The Sun Inn Pub.
Brief Terms 1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold tenancy for an initial term of 12 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Children permitted. Pets by Landlord's consent. Sorry, no smokers.
4. If consent is granted by the landlord for a pet, the rent will increase to £2,045.00 pcm.
5. You will be required to complete an application form to secure the property and pay a 'part security holding deposit' thus providing you with exclusivity during the referencing period.
6. If a property renewal is offered when the fixed term has expired, a tenant will not pay any tenancy renewal fees for extending the tenancy.
7. We have been advised by the Harrogate Borough Council that the property is in Band F for the purpose of Council Tax.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is accepted and 'part security deposit paid', pending receipt of references.
9. In order to comply with the Right to Rent legislation, with your application form we will need to see your Passport, or national Identity card. Also required will be proof of residency in the form of a Utility bill or bank statement not more than three months old.
10. This property will be managed by Feather Smailes Scales LLP.
11. Feather Smailes Scales are members of The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (The Dispute Service) and the security deposit paid by the tenant will be held in the scheme and fully protected under the terms of the contract.