Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market.
Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market
A second floor, two bedroom apartment with off-road parking and attractive canal side views. Conveniently located in Brierley Hill close to local shops / amenities and offering a spacious layout of accommodation comprising: hallway; "L" shaped lounge; kitchen with an electric cooker; two bedrooms, master with built-in wardrobe; and bathroom with electric shower over the bath. With electric heating and double glazing.
Viewing is essential for the property to be fully appreciated and early appointments are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Services: Mains electric and water
Local Authority: Dudley Council
Council Tax: Band A
Permitted payments and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, Eden Midcalf also require you to make the following permitted payments.
• A holding deposit (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
• Security Deposit (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
• Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (£50);
• Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
• Utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services "telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
• Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
• Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
• Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
• Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
• Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.
In addition to publishing relevant fees, lettings agents are also required to publish details of the redress scheme and Client Money Protection scheme they are members of:
• Eden Midcalf are members of the Property Redress Scheme
• Eden Midcalf are members of Safeagent Client Money Protection Scheme
Property first listed: Over a month ago