Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market.
Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market
Description A fabulous detached family home full of character which must be viewed to appreciate the size and convenient location. Benefiting from having neutral decorations and floor coverings this spacious cottage property benefits from an attractive farmhouse kitchen open to dining area, generous size lounge and useful snug/office. There are four double bedrooms - one with en suite shower room, along with the house bathroom which has shower over bath. Outside there are good size low maintenance gardens overlooking the village cricket ground. There is off street parking to the front of the property and a further parking space in the car park opposite. There is gas fired central heating and double glazing.
Location Situated within the popular village of Killinghall approximately 3 miles to the north of Harrogate, therefore, having easy access for all the town centre amenities. Ideally located for the commuter having good road access to Ripon, Harrogate and beyond. There is also a regular bus service nearby serving Harrogate, Ripon and the surrounding villages. There is an excellent primary school within the village, along with a convenience store.
Unfurnished Floor and window coverings, cooker and refrigerator included.
Directions In Harrogate town centre proceed down Parliament Street. Continue straight on at the traffic lights onto Ripon Road. Continue along Ripon Road as you enter the village of Killinghall turn left onto Otley Road. The property is on the right hand side.
Brief Terms 1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold tenancy for an initial term of 12 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Children permitted. Pets by Landlord's consent. Sorry, no smokers.
4. If consent is granted by the landlord for a pet, the rent will increase to £1,830.00 (£1,890.00 from September 2022) pcm.
5. You will be required to complete an application form to secure the property and pay a 'part security holding deposit' thus providing you with exclusivity during the referencing period.
6. If a property renewal is offered when the fixed term has expired, a tenant will not pay any tenancy renewal fees for extending the tenancy.
7. We have been advised by the Harrogate Borough Council that the property is in Band F for the purpose of Council Tax.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is accepted and 'part security deposit paid', pending receipt of references.
9. In order to comply with the Right to Rent legislation, with your application form we will need to see your Passport, or national Identity card. Also required will be proof of residency in the form of a Utility bill or bank statement not more than three months old.
10. This property will be managed by Feather Smailes Scales LLP.
11. Feather Smailes Scales are members of The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (The Dispute Service) and the security deposit paid by the tenant will be held in the scheme and fully protected under the terms of the contract.