Newly refurbished penthouse apartment located close to the centre of Sidmouth. Occupying the entire top floor of a period building, the property offers highly spacious accommodation, parking and outside space. Call us NOW to book your viewing!
A newly completely renovated penthouse apartment located in Sidmouth.
Internally, the property occupies the top floor of an attractive period building, and offers highly spacious accommodation plus some sea views.
With two double bedrooms (with en suite shower room to master), the property also benefits from a spacious lounge and a modern galley kitchen with dining area plus additional family bathroom.
Recently fully refurbished, the property is presented to a very high standard, and offers spacious and versatile accommodation.
Available now, the property is offered on an unfurnished basis! An early viewing is recommended not to miss out!
• Holding deposit; equivalent to one weeks rent. (£213) This payment will be deducted from the first month's rent or paid back to the tenant via bank transfer once referencing has been completed and a tenancy start date agreed. Please see our terms and conditions for more details.
• Late payment of rent; 3% above the Bank of England base rate which, after 14 days can be backdated to the day rent was due.
• Any alternations/variations to the tenancy agreement; £50.
• Early termination fee (with landlords consent) £360.
• All charges are inclusive of vat.
A property cannot be held in reserve until all relevant monies have been paid.
The holding deposit is non-refundable if the tenancy does not go ahead due to the tenants providing false or misleading information, pulling out or failing the right to rent check. Details will be put in writing to the tenants within 7 days of the application not proceeding.
Additional fees which may apply;
• Any keys or security devices that are lost during the tenancy will be charged to the tenant.
Located within the popular town of Sidmouth, the property is within convenient walking distance of the town centre and all associated amenities.
The property benefits from available parking and a garden area.