Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market.
Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market
To let is this two bedroom first floor flat located in a private estate in Blackwood.
>>>CONTACT-LESS VIEWINGS AVAILABLE<<<
Property comprises of entrance stairway to upper hallway leading to good sized living room with window overlooking the front, new carpet flooring with neutral decoration and focal fire surround. Fully fitted kitchen supplied with integrated oven and gas hob, space is available for own appliances, kitchen is fitted with white units and light grey worktop.
Also benefits from two double bedrooms, both bedrooms are fitted with laminate flooring and wardrobe storage. There is also a family bathroom fitted with a 3 piece white suite and shower over the bath.
Garage parking available and small rear garden area with drying facilities.
Located half a mile from Blackwood Primary School and less than half a mile to St John's Primary School.
• Gas Central Heating
• Newly carpeted
• Double Glazing
• Low Council Tax
- EPC rating – C
- Council tax band – B
- Available NOW for viewings
- All applicants welcome, terms apply for Housing Benefit please see below
- Viewing by appointment only via E.L.T Lettings Ltd
- Let on an unfurnished basis – integrated oven, hob and hood
- Landlord Registration No: 422577/380/18001
- Agent Registration No: LARN1905067
Things to consider before applying;
- £450 first months' rent £600 security deposit required
*further £200 deposit will apply for any pets
- Housing benefit applicants – a home-owning & employed guarantor will be required
- Your application (if successful) will be on a Private Residential Tenancy
- Each applicant (including guarantor(s)) to provide a full reference which includes previous landlord reference, credit check, ID check, employment verification
Application can be made after initial viewing and payment of £100 holding deposit.
- No additional tenancy fees payable to E.L.T Lettings Ltd
- If applicant prefers not to supply their own documentation for a reference we can offer this at £25 per applicant via a third party.
Property first listed: Over a month ago