Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market.
Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market
Fuji London Property is delighted to offer this spacious first floor flat.
The property consists for one huge bedroom, a good sized lounge, a fitted kitchen with a dining space and a separate bathroom. The windows are double glazed and there is gas central heating which can keep you warm and comfy during the winter months.
This is a perfect flat for a professional or couple.
Mount Pleasant Road forms part of a highly regarded collection of Victorian streets.
There are fantastic transport links with Bruce Grove train station giving access to Liverpool Street in under 30 minutes.
Transport links at both Seven Sisters and Tottenham Hale (Stansted Express Link) are within easy reach, and buses from the nearby High Road will take you into Central London.
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week`s rent; and/or
- Deposit: Deposit: capped at 5 weeks rent where the annual rent is under 50,000 and 6 weeks rent where the annual rent is 50,000 or higher. (AST)
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default Charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Fuji London Property is a member of safeagent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of PRS (Property Redress Scheme), which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent`s website or by contacting the agent directly.
Property first listed: Over a month ago