Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market.
Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market
A well presented one bedroom apartment situated close to the town centre. The property benefits from modern fixtures and fittings, double glazing, gas central heating, one off street parking space and use of a communal bike store. EPC rating E.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
ENTRANCE HALL With exterior door to rear car park and bike store. Central heating radiator.
LIVING ROOM 13' 7" x 11' 4" (4.14m x 3.45m) With central heating radiator and satellite connections.
KITCHEN 13' 6" x 10' 6" (4.11m x 3.2m) A modern fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units with breakfast bar and appliances comprising cooker, hob and extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. With space for washing machine. Central heating radiator.
BEDROOM 1 13' 2" x 19' 1" (4.01m x 5.82m) A spacious double bedroom with alcoves providing space for wardrobes and central heating radiator.
HOUSE BATHROOM Fitted with a modern suite and being tiled throughout with white low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower and chrome heated towel rail.
STORAGE AREA/STUDY An area suitable to house a desk or suitable for storage, with central heating radiator.
OUTSIDE Communal gardens to the front right of the building with one allocated car parking space. Communal bike store to the rear.
COUNCIL TAX The property has been placed in Council Tax Band B.
TERMS 1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 12 months.
2. No pets, children or sharers without landlord's consent.
3. Each applicant is required to complete an application form to apply for a property. An application is not deemed as put forward until ALL applicants have returned a fully completed form to the agent.
4. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
5. The holding deposit is the equivalent of 1 weeks rent payable to reserve a property.
6. The holding deposit can be retained by the agent/landlord in certain circumstances if the tenancy does not go ahead as outlined within Schedule 1, Tenant Fees Act 2019.
7. The Bond (security deposit) is the equivalent of 5 weeks rent payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market pending referencing and right to rent checks as soon as an application is provisionally accepted by the landlord and a holding deposit has been paid.
9. The holding deposit will be used as part of your first months rent payment if the application comes to fruition.
10. The deadline for agreement is 15 calendar days from the date the holding deposit is received by the agent.
11. The move-in date must be no more than 30 days after payment of the holding deposit. The move in date will be agreed at the application stage.
12. Before moving in to a property payment of the first months rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.
13. Tenants are responsible for any permitted payments if applicable throughout the tenancy.
14. Please note that all dimensions given in these details are approximate and that properties are offered to let as seen. Prospective tenants should satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the property on this basis before applying for a tenancy.
15. Verity Frearson is a member of RICs, which is a client money protection scheme and also a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) which is a redress scheme.
16. This property will be managed by Verity Frearson.