Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market.
Sorry, but this property is no longer available or has been taken off the market
Description A 2 double-bedroomed, semi detached cottage which is neutrally decorated & carpeted throughout. The property has a modern fitted kitchen, which is open plan to the living area, bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing & gas fired central heating. Outside there is an off street parking space for one vehicle.
Location Situated in a tucked away position, a few minutes walk from Harrogate town centre with its excellent array of shops, bars and restaurants. The train and bus station are in close proximity, with regular services to Knaresborough, York and Leeds. Asda superstore is also close by.
Unfurnished Floor and window coverings, cooker, refrigerator, freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher included.
Directions From the town centre proceed up Mayfield Grove. Take the second left turn onto Strawberry Dale Terrace, then first right and the property can be found on the left hand side.
Brief Terms 1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold tenancy for an initial term of 12 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Sorry, no pets and no smokers without the Landlord's consent.
4. If consent is granted by the landlord for a pet, the rent will increase to £885 pcm.
5. You will be required to complete an application form to secure the property and pay a 'part security holding deposit' thus providing you with exclusivity during the referencing period.
6. If a property renewal is offered when the fixed term has expired, a tenant will not pay any tenancy renewal fees for extending the tenancy.
7. We have been advised by the Harrogate Borough Council that the property is in Band B for the purpose of Council Tax.
8. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is accepted and 'part security deposit paid', pending receipt of references.
9. In order to comply with the Right to Rent legislation, with your application form we will need to see your Passport, or national Identity card. Also required will be proof of residency in the form of a Utility bill or bank statement not more than three months old.
10. This property will be managed by Feather Smailes Scales LLP.
11. Feather Smailes Scales are members of The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (The Dispute Service) and the security deposit paid by the tenant will be held in the scheme and fully protected under the terms of the contract.